User Registration with PHP and MySQL
Verifying if an user exists in the database
In this lesson, we are going to learn how to check if an user with username and email already exists in a database.
In this lesson, we are going to learn:
- How to write a SELECT query to a database table.
- How to prepare values for a select query.
- How to redirect a user back to the
- 1. User Registration Form03min
- 2. Form Validation05min
- 3. Creating users database table03min
- 4. Connecting to a Database via PHP PDO class03min
- 5. Creating Flush Messages with Session05min
- 6. Adding New User into Database Table04min
- 8. Generating Registration Token04min
- 9. Sending User Registration Email05min
- 10. Using Temporary Email Service02min
- 11. Confirming User Registration07min
- 12. Adjusting Login Logic04min
- 13. Testing User Registration07min
- 14. Next Steps02min