User Registration with PHP and MySQL
Connecting to a Database via PHP PDO class
In this lesson, we are going to learn how to connect to a MySQL database with the help of PHP PDO class.
In this lesson, we are going to learn:
- What is DSN?
- How to connect to a MySQL database via PHP PDO class?
- How to process a failure database connection with the try/catch statement
- 1. User Registration Form03min
- 2. Form Validation05min
- 3. Creating users database table03min
- 5. Creating Flush Messages with Session05min
- 6. Adding New User into Database Table04min
- 7. Verifying if an user exists in the database04min
- 8. Generating Registration Token04min
- 9. Sending User Registration Email05min
- 10. Using Temporary Email Service02min
- 11. Confirming User Registration07min
- 12. Adjusting Login Logic04min
- 13. Testing User Registration07min
- 14. Next Steps02min