Why migrate to Magento 2?
- Anna Kosheva
April 01, 2022
Without a shadow of a doubt, Magento is a leading eCommerce platform for almost any size business.
It is very important to build your business on a platform that is supported by developers.
- It’s safer.
- It’s cheaper, because engineers spend less hours adding new features and maintaining existing ones.
Better performance and scale
Improved performance and scalability allow Google to improve the ranking of the online store.
PHP 8 support
Magento 2 supports PHP versions starting with PHP 7.4, so if you’re using PHP 7, you’ll love this feature. However, if you don’t, you will get all the benefits of PHP 8 with Magento 2.
Attractive shopping experience (improved interface architecture)
Magento 2 has many built-in features that help improve the user experience.
– Convenient ordering: Magento 2 offers a simplified ordering process. And this contributes to greater conversion.
– Admin interface. They have the ability to customize the admin panel so that important business information is at hand. Moreover, creating products with the new interface has become easier than ever, thanks to the ability to import products 4 times faster.
– Adaptive design. Users are increasingly ordering goods from their phone. Enable them to shop from your brand’s online store
Clean and modern code base
There is no room for non-optimized code in the Magento 2 store. This helps to optimize the website and also improves the overall performance of the users.
Does your online store need a transition to magento 2?
If you answer briefly, you probably need to move your store. First of all, Magento 2 offers the latest technologies and features, including, but not limited to, the LAMP stack – Linux, Apache / Nginx MySql, PHP with the latest methods such as database clustering, full page caching, performance monitoring via New Relic, Blackfire .io, WYSIWYG CMS builder, extended reporting through Magento Business Intelligence, and Magento Shipping.
In addition, Magento 2 presents Magento PWA Studio, which offers consumers and sellers the opportunity to adapt their business with mobile devices. Each business will love Magento 2 the most.
- How to develop your own online store?
- How to increase conversion in it and attract as many customers as possible?
- What does it take to become a Magento 2 developer?
Do you want answers to these and other questions?
Mage Mastery is an online learning portal with courses and video lessons dedicated to the Magento 2 platform. We believe in open-source and we are fully committed to creating up-to-date tutorials on the best approaches and practices.
Our goal is to be the number one learning resource for the Magento 2 platform. We do this by creating daily video lessons and tutorials.
Choose the level of your knowledge about Magento 2 and start the path to success!
- Anna Kosheva
April 01, 2022