Reasons to learn Magento 2
- Anna Kosheva
June 25, 2022
What is the most popular eCommerce platform? In keeping with an Alexa study, 20% of all digitally used eCommerce platforms are Magento. Within the world of eCommerce, Magento has made an enormous influence. Magento website development companies have aimed to supply a superb computer program with global attributes and a mobile-friendly theme. It contains valuable instruments, like cross-selling and upselling, which enable consumers to make more transactions.
As a result, you may achieve substantially increased revenue and sales. eCommerce alternatives typically are available in one among two dimensions: designed for persons with no technical experience, or lots of experience. Once you prefer an on-site key like Magento, your IT unit is going to be capable of:
Why Magento is the first choice for customers?
Magento is an open eCommerce technology platform effectively utilized by vendors worldwide, starting from small business owners to large traders like ASUS, Paul Smith, Christian Louboutin, Ford, Wrangler, Silent Night, and Harvey Nichols. Magento offers cooperation with leading sales options.
Here are some key features of Magento that make it the customer’s first choice.
- Point of sale solutions: every business acquires a multichannel plan that ensures both selling online and in physical stores, having your eСommerce synchronized together with your point-of-sale (POS) system becomes crucial.
- Hosting: on-site self-hosted or cloud-based.
- Payments: it will be integrated through Amazon Pay and multiple PayPal methods.
- Mobile version: pre-incorporated smartphone interface utilizes HTML5 technology and endorses iPhone, Android, and Mobile Opera websites with a spread of features to help positive UX mobile devices, like pinching, multi-touch, and resizing pictures, simple sliding between product images, and zooming capabilities.
- Implementation of Google site map and auto-generation site map
- SEO-friendly URLs for revised control
- Editable metadata at both goods and attribute levels
- The relevant search terms page is auto-generated
- Flexibility: Magento is an open-source eCommerce website that gives digital retailers a highly flexible handcart framework, and likewise influences their online store’s layout, content, and features. Magento has efficient ads, synchronization of search engines, and software for catalog maintenance.
Advantages of Magento 2
Magento 2 is quicker everywhere with better front-end results. Compared to Magento 1, Magento 2 shop pages are 30 to 50% smoother and may accommodate up to 39% more transactions within an hour. Also, Magento 2 can manage 10 million page views within an hour.
Unlike the chaotic architecture of Magento 1, the Magento 2 admin panel is far more reactive, user-friendly, and collaborative with a clean and sleek website design. As a result, shopkeepers with little technological experience will run their Magento 2 stores effectively.
It provides a sturdy dashboard displaying last, current, and average sales, lifelong net revenue, top trending keywords, income tax, and bestsellers. Browsing for details is fast, and navigating to the Magento 2 list is simpler.
Many of the newest innovations listed above have helped refine Magento sites for quicker distribution and decreased browser reaction time. Magento 2 is quicker everywhere in front-end results with page loading speed on average around 50% speedier on webpage and merchandise sections. Checkout is 38% faster.
You’ll be able to read more within the blog: Why migrate to Magento 2?
Try your hand at eСommerce. Take the free beginner course. Follow the link!
- Anna Kosheva
June 25, 2022